Shipping & Handling
We pride ourselves on the quick handling of your orders, with most in stock items shipping within 1-3 business days. This does not include production time for custom, buildable, and engravable pieces, including Adorned.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- All items ship from Vancouver, Canada if purchased from melanieauld.ca
We ship all orders via Canada Post (Expedited Parcel 2-10 Day), unless otherwise selected.
We ship all US orders via Canada Post (Tracked Packet 5-10 Day), if purchased from melanieauld.ca
We ship all international orders, with the exemption of the US, via DHL (International Express 2-3 Day).
Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. Melanie Auld Jewelry Ltd. is not responsible for duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.
Please note that delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond the control of melanieauld.ca. Such as, but not limited to interruptions of our transportation systems or the services provided by our carriers, your bank or credit card. We are not responsible for lost parcels in the event that an incorrect shipping address was entered.
Production Time: Engraving & Custom Pieces
- Please allow for a 1-5 business day production time for all engraving.
- Please allow for a 2-7 business day production time for all buildable and custom necklaces, including ADORNED.
- Engraved pieces do not fall under our replating warranty, as replating will distort the engraving.
- As all engraved pieces are custom made, they are final sale.
Please process your return through our return platform HERE.
Please email email@example.com to request a return if you are unable to access our return portal.
- No returns are accepted without following the proper return request on our returns page.
- Due to the delicate nature of jewelry we do not issue refunds for sterling silver or gold vermeil jewelry.
- We provide refunds for fine jewelry on a case by case basis.
- We offer store credit within 7 days of receiving your order.
Items should be returned new, unworn, clean and undamaged.
If in the event you should receive your order and it is damaged or you received the wrong item, we will provide you with a return label and issue you a replacement. If we are sold out of the product we will issue you a refund.
All returns must include original packing list with the items you are returning circled and the RA# and reason for return clearly indicated.
No returns are accepted without approval and an RA#.
Please note all sale items are FINAL SALE. We do not accept returns on these pieces. Items purchased during our Black Friday Sale will not be accepted for return.
From the date of purchase on melanieauld.com or melanieauld.ca, all vermeil, sterling silver, and solid gold jewelry is protected with a 1 year warranty.
We are happy to be able to provide a free replating service on all of our vermeil jewelry within 6 months of original purchase. After 6 months, replating fees are begin at $20 per piece. Normal wear and tear of vermeil jewelry does not fall under replating warranty. (This warranty does not apply to any brass based, or engraved pieces.)
Product damages incurred as a result of not following our suggested care instructions or any extensive mishandling of the jewelry, will not be covered under our repair policy.
- Any jewelry that has been altered by anyone other than Melanie Auld Jewelry does not fall under our repair or replacement warranty.
- All repair requests are handled case by case. Repairs beyond our 1 year warranty are subject to assessment.
Repair and replating times vary depending on the nature of the damage. Repairs cannot be rushed.
*Melanie Auld Jewelry holds the right to assess all repairs and quality issues.
All transactions and prices are in $CAD
Melanie Auld jewelry is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information you provide during newsletter signup or checkout is used to process your orders or to contact you regarding a particular transaction only. All financial information is gathered securely using the latest version of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). A SSL is a protocol that encrypts your information into codes so that your information is kept secure while being transmitted via the Internet. Melanie Auld is the keeper of the information collected on this site and guarantees your information will not be disclosed to any outside organization or third party. All gathered information is treated seriously and with full respect to your privacy. We may use your contact information to contact you about new products, features or special promotions. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by unsubscribing via email.